- Dennis Praet starts for Belgium in their friendly draw with Greece, while Timothy Castagne was unused and Youri Tielemans made an appearance from the bench
- Çağlar Söyüncü played 45 minutes for Turkey in their 2-0 friendly win over Moldova, with Cengiz Ünder on the scoresheet
- Thanawat Suengchitthawon makes his first competitive for Thailand in their 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifier with Indonesia, which finished all square
- Chituru Odunze could feature for USA against Honduras in the CONCACAF Nations League early on Friday morning
Midfielder Dennis Praet started and played the full 90 minutes for Belgium in their 1-1 draw with Greece in Brussels on Thursday evening.
In the Red Devils’ first warm-up match ahead of this summer’s UEFA European Championships, Thorgan Hazard had given his side a 20th-minute lead, ahead of Giorgos Tzavellas’ second-half equaliser for the visitors.
The Belgium midfielder takes control of possession during the international friendly against Greece.
Elsewhere, Çağlar Söyüncü was named in Turkey’s starting XI for their friendly with Moldova at Benteler Arena in Germany.
The centre-back helped his country to maintain a clean sheet, playing the first half of the 2-0 victory, which was secured thanks to a goal from City’s 2020/21 loanee Cengiz Ünder, who came on at half-time.
The winger’s strike on 77 minutes followed up Burak Yilmaz’s opener to ensure a win for the Crescent-Stars ahead of their European Championships campaign.
It was a competitive full debut to remember for Thanawat Suengchitthawon. Photo credit: Thailand National Team Facebook.
Earlier in the evening, Development Squad midfielder Thanawat Suengchitthawon produced a Man of the Match performance on his first competitive start for Thailand.
The 21-year-old enjoyed a memorable full debut as Thailand drew 2-2 against Indonesia in their 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification Group G encounter, with goals in either half from Narubodin Weerawatnodom and Adisak Kraisorn.
Meanwhile, Under-23s shot-stopper Chituru Odunze could also be in action in the early hours of Friday morning when USA take on Honduras in the CONCACAF Nations League Semi-Final in Colorado (12:30am BST kick-off).
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard