The safety of everyone attending fixtures at King Power Stadium is of the utmost importance to Leicester City Football Club and the new Supporter Code of Conduct has been introduced to help create as safe an environment as possible. The Supporter Code of Conduct is available here and supporters are asked to familiarise themselves with it before attending the stadium.
To minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission and to keep each other as safe as possible, the Club’s advice to its supporters is to take a lateral flow test at home before each fixture they plan to attend, as well as wearing face-coverings when in any indoor areas in the stadium.
For information on how to order a lateral flow test, click here.
If you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms or any cold or flu-type symptoms, please DO NOT come to the game. Book a test through the Government website or call 119.
New Premier League protocols mean there will be a phased introduction of checks for COVID-19 status certification on matchdays, whereby each supporter may be asked to show proof of a full vaccination and/or of a negative lateral flow test which has been taken within the last 48 hours.
No spot checks will be in place for Saturday’s fixture with Wolves. However, checks are likely to be introduced for subsequent matches at King Power Stadium. Adult supporters are encouraged to obtain a COVID Pass via the NHS App or NHS website so that they can provide proof of full vaccination and/or of a negative test within the past 48 hours, and supporters should be ready to show this when at the stadium. Details of how to obtain your NHS Pass is available here.
It is hoped that, by preparing now for a possible future scenario where COVID status certification is made a mandatory condition of entry to football matches, this will help to get everyone ‘match ready’ (and to keep each other safe).
In the interests of all supporters’ safety, the Club’s advice remains for all supporters to take a lateral flow test at home before they leave for the stadium, even if they are fully vaccinated, and only attend if receiving a negative result.
Do’s and don’ts
Safety comes first, so supporters attending matchdays at King Power Stadium should:
- Obtain a COVID Pass and be ready to show they are fully vaccinated or have taken a negative lateral flow test in the last 48 hours
- Bring a face covering to wear while in any indoor areas in the stadium
- Arrive early and only sit in your designated seat
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Be respectful of others
Supporters should continue to follow the latest Government guidance and must not:
- Attend any match if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, test positive for COVID-19 or are otherwise required to self-isolate
- Gather outside stadiums in a way that breaches steward instructions
- Engage in any conduct that is intended to or likely to transmit the COVID-19 virus
New anti-discrimination measures have been implemented by the Premier League for the 2021/22 season as football continues to work to eradicate discriminatory behaviour in society.
Clubs have agreed to enforce league-wide punishments (which may include bans from all Premier League grounds) for any individual found to have behaved in a discriminatory or abusive way toward any club employee, player, match official, steward or fan attending a Premier League match – whether in-person or online.
For full information on the new measures, click here.
If you see or hear unacceptable behaviour on a matchday, report it. Please text 60066, starting your message with the word FOXES and seat details. For non-matchdays or to report any other discriminatory behaviour to the Club, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0344 815 5000 (option 4).
Updates To Supporter Terms & Privacy Notice
Entry to the stadium
- Turnstiles open 90 minutes before kick-off, please arrive at the stadium in plenty of time to ensure access, and for any other additional checks.
- Please do not bring bags bigger than A4. We no longer have the facility for bag drop as a result of COVID-19 restrictions.
- Please do not bring golfing umbrellas, as we do not have the facility to store these.
- Hospitality and executive box guests can access the stadium via the Hospitality entrance from 12.30pm.
Inside the stadium
- Please wear face coverings when in indoor areas. They are not required while sitting in the stadium bowl or when eating and drinking.
- Please use hand sanitisers at turnstiles and other areas of the stadium regularly.
- Please be respectful of other supporters and any concerns or anxieties they may have, including if they choose to wear face coverings at all times.
- Please work with our Stewarding team who are here to help you and keep you safe.
- King Power Stadium is an all-seater venue, so you are requested to remain seated during the game.
- If you see anything or anyone acting suspiciously, please report it to your nearest steward.
- The City Sales Centre will be open from 9am until 11:30am on the day of the game.
- The Matchday Ticket Office will be open from 9am until half-time.
- The Matchday Ticket Collections Unit will be open from 1pm until 3:15pm.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard