- Leicester City host Burnley in the Premier League on Saturday (3pm kick-off)
- Matchday Live returns on LCFC Radio this weekend to provide live and free coverage from 1:30pm
- Matt Elliott, Gerry Taggart and Dean Hammond will star across the four-hour live show
- Fans can tune in across LCFC.com and @LCFC social media on Saturday afternoon
Every single City fixture is broadcast live on the Club’s official digital radio station, while 90 minutes of pre-match analysis and another half-an-hour of reaction is also provided for free. Sean Dyche's Clarets are the visitors to Filbert Way on Saturday (3pm kick-off).
From 1:30pm on Saturday, Matchday Live goes to air, with Dan Bates set to be joined in the studio by 2000 League Cup hero Matt Elliott, while 2014 Championship title winner Dean Hammond dials in from home to provide his views on the clash with the Clarets.
Then, from around 2:50pm, live commentary begins with former Foxes defender Gerry Taggart – also a Wembley winner 21 years ago – alongside Chris Parrott in the press box.
Another 30 minutes of reaction follows with all three ex-City stars providing their take on the action. The Blue Army can tune in, for free, to all pre and post-match broadcasting on @LCFC social media, while in-play coverage is also free on the LCFC.com Match Centre.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard