The Club requests supporters attending matches at King Power Stadium to arrive early due to the COVID-19 certification spot checks and security searches that may be taking place at entry points and as requested in the Club’s Supporter Code of Conduct.
To ensure the safety of everyone in attendance and to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission, the spot checks will ask everyone over the age of 18 to confirm their COVID-19 status by:
- Demonstrating their COVID-19 Pass via the NHS App, PDF or NHS letter;
- Showing proof of a negative lateral flow or PCR test result from within the previous 48 hours; or
- Declaring an exemption from COVID-19 vaccinations and/or testing.
The spot check rules apply to everyone attending fixtures at King Power Stadium over the age of 18.
To minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission and to keep each other as safe as possible, the Club’s advice to its supporters is to take a lateral flow test at home before each fixture they plan to attend, as well as wearing face-coverings when moving around in any indoor areas in the stadium.
For information on how to order a lateral flow test, click here. If you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms or any cold or flu-type symptoms, please DO NOT come to the game. Book a test through the Government website or call 119.
Why am I being asked to do this?
The key objectives are to increase supporter safety and help ensure that football in the UK continues to be staged with stadiums at full capacity.
What if I cannot confirm my COVID-19 status?
If you are unable to confirm your COVID-19 status in a spot check, you will be advised that it may become a condition of entry for King Power Stadium going forward, but will be granted access for this fixture.
The information gathered from these spot checks will help everyone prepare for a future scenario whereby COVID-19 certification checks become mandatory for entry to King Power Stadium.
In that scenario, should any person be unable to confirm their COVID-19 status by one of the methods described above, they would be denied access to King Power Stadium.
How can I confirm my COVID-19 status?
Adult supporters are encouraged to obtain a COVID Pass via the NHS App or NHS website which can then be shown to matchday staff when at the stadium. Details on how to obtain your NHS COVID Pass are available here.
Other acceptable current forms of proof are listed below:
- Covid Pass via the NHS App – not the NHS Covid-19 App
- PDF Version from the NHS App
- Negative test result email or text message
- NHS Covid-Pass letter
- NHS Covid Vaccine Card
Dos & don'ts
Safety comes first, so supporters attending matchdays at King Power Stadium should:
- Obtain a COVID Pass and/or ensure they have obtained a negative lateral flow or PCR test result in the 48 hours prior to the match
- Bring a face covering to wear while in any indoor areas in the stadium
- Arrive early and only sit in your designated seat
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Be respectful of others
Supporters should continue to follow the latest Government guidance and must not:
- Attend any match if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, test positive for COVID-19 or are otherwise required to self-isolate
- Gather outside stadiums in a way that breaches steward instructions
- Engage in any conduct that is intended to or likely to transmit the COVID-19 virus
Entry to the stadium
- Turnstiles open 90 minutes before kick-off, please arrive at the stadium in plenty of time to ensure access, and for any other additional checks.
- Please do not bring bags bigger than A4. We no longer have the facility for bag drop as a result of COVID-19 restrictions.
- Please do not bring golfing umbrellas, as we do not have the facility to store these.
- Executive Box guests can access the stadium via the main reception, whilst guest in all other hospitality lounges access via the dedicated Hospitality entrance.
Inside the stadium
- Please wear face coverings when in indoor areas. They are not required while sitting in the stadium bowl or when eating and drinking.
- Please use hand sanitisers at turnstiles and other areas of the stadium regularly.
- Please be respectful of other supporters and any concerns or anxieties they may have, including if they choose to wear face coverings at all times.
- Please work with our Stewarding team who are here to help you and keep you safe.
- King Power Stadium is an all-seater venue, so you are requested to remain seated during the game.
- If you see anything or anyone acting suspiciously, please report it to your nearest steward.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard