- Sophie Howard is named in the Scotland senior squad announced on Tuesday
- The LCFC Women defender could earn her 22nd cap later this month
- Scotland face Hungary in their third World Cup qualifier at Hampden Park
- A friendly against Sweden is also part of the latest international schedule
The 28-year-old centre-back, who has made 21 senior appearances for Scotland to date, will join up with her international team-mates on Monday 18 October, before facing Hungary in a FIFA Women’s World Cup qualifier at Hampden Park on Friday 22 October (7:35pm kick-off).
Scotland are currently second in Group B after two matches, sitting level on six points with Spain, and will be aiming to continue their 100 per cent qualifying record when they welcome fourth-placed Hungary to Glasgow.
The hosts recorded a 2-0 victory over their next opponents at Hidegkuti Nándor Stadium in September, thanks to goals from Erin Cuthbert and Martha Thomas.
A 25-player squad has been assembled for the camp by manager Pedro Martínez Losa and his side are then scheduled to meet Sweden in a friendly match at SMiSA Stadium four days later (7:05pm kick-off).
Good luck, Sophie!
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard