- Leicester City tackle Brentford at Brentford Community Stadium on Sunday (2pm kick-off)
- LCFC Radio is the place to follow live coverage of the Premier League encounter
- City legends Matt Elliott, Gerry Taggart and Iwan Roberts will feature on the show
- Supporters will be able to access live commentary on the LCFC.com Match Centre
The Foxes return to Premier League duties this weekend following their midweek UEFA Europa League success over Spartak Moscow and will be aiming to record a third consecutive victory in all competitions after also triumphing against Manchester United last week.
Thomas Frank’s newly promoted Bees, meanwhile, have made a solid start to their first-ever season in the division, but must now look to bounce back from a home defeat to Chelsea last time out.
At 12:30pm, the live and free coverage begins with ex-Leicester captains Gerry Taggart and Matt Elliott joining presenter Dan Bates in the studio for a one-and-a-half-hour preview show which will include team news and a look at the opposition.
Then, from around 1:50pm, we’ll hand over to commentator James Fielden, who will be joined in the press box by former Foxes frontman Iwan Roberts to talk through proceedings in the capital as they happen.
An in-depth analysis of all the afternoon’s action will be available post-match, with another 30 minutes of coverage including the views of Taggart, Elliott and Roberts.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard