Follow Thursday's European Clash Live On LCFC Radio
- Legia Warsaw visit Leicester City Stadium in the UEFA Europa League on Thursday
- The Foxes are hoping to climb the standings in Group C and overtake Legia
- Matt Elliott, Dean Hammond and Gerry Taggart will star on LCFC Radio's live coverage
- Over four hours of free broadcasting can be found on LCFC.com and @LCFC social media
The Foxes welcome Polish side Legia Warsaw to Filbert Way for an 8pm kick-off on the penultimate matchday of the competition's group stage. Just three points separate leaders Napoli from bottom side Spartak Moscow. Leicester are third, two points adrift of the summit.
From 6:30pm on Thursday, Matchday Live begins, with presenter Dan Bates set to be joined by former City stars Matt Elliott and Dean Hammond for 90 minutes of pre-match discussion. Gerry Taggart, on the other hand, will be alongside commentator John Dunn in the pressbox.
Live commentary starts at 7:50pm and can be found, for free, on the LCFC.com Match Centre. All pre and post-match broadcasting, including another half an hour of analysis and reaction, will be made available across @LCFC social media, so the Blue Army won't miss a thing from Filbert Way.
After full-time, reaction from inside the Leicester dressing room will be posed to LCFC TV, while highlights and goals will also be available shortly afterwards.
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard