- Leicester City could have three players in FIFA World Cup action on Monday
- James Maddison's England take on Iran at 1pm
- Papy Mendy and Senegal face Netherlands at 4pm, before Wales (Danny Ward) vs. USA at 7pm
- Youri Tielemans, Wout Faes, Timothy Castagne (Belgium) and Daniel Amartey (Ghana) are also in Qatar
Attacking midfielder James Maddison could make his first-ever appearance at a major international tournament if he features against Iran at Khalifa International Stadium (1pm kick-off) – the second game at Qatar this winter.
If City's No.10 does see match action, he will join Gordon Banks, Harry Maguire and Jamie Vardy in being a Foxes star to represent the Three Lions at a World Cup finals.
England have also been paired with Wales and the United States of America in Group B.
Elsewhere, at 4pm, midfielder Papy Mendy will be hoping to earn his 20th cap for Senegal, the current Africa Cup of Nations holders, when they tackle the Netherlands in Group A at Al Thumama Stadium.
The Lions of Teranga will also face hosts Qatar and Ecuador this winter. Goalkeeper Danny Ward's Wales, who are in England's group, then come up against the United States at Al Rayyan Stadium at 7pm.
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard