- Dean Smith has provided an update on Leicester City's squad
- City host West Ham United on the final day of the Premier League season
- The Foxes need a win and for other results to go their way to stay up
- Kelechi Iheanacho, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, Ricardo Pereira and Jonny Evans could be involved
The Foxes welcome West Ham United to King Power Stadium knowing only a win will give them a chance of Premier League survival, while results elsewhere – specifically at Everton and Leeds United – also need to go their way. All matches kick off at 4:30pm BST on Sunday, with only one from three teams able to secure their top-flight status.
Iheanacho (groin), Dewsbury-Hall (ankle), Ricardo (hamstring), Evans (cramp) have all had limited playing time over recent weeks, but are expected to be available. Ndidi (hamstring) is a doubt too, while Söyüncü (hamstring) is out.
“Çağs tried to get back into training yesterday but felt it,” Manager Dean Smith said on Friday. “It was too close. He wanted to push himself so that shows a lot about his character.”
On the other players, Smith added: “[Dewsbury-Hall’s] good. He’s been training the last few days. He’s available for selection.
“Kelechi is fine. Jonny Evans is fine. Ricardo Pereira, we scanned him and he’s fine. Wilf is the only question mark at the moment. He hasn’t trained yet since the injury.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard