- The Blue Army can enjoy a free bottle of beer or water and a copy of the CITY Matchday Magazine on Sunday 21 May (3pm kick-off)
- Leicester City will play host to AFC Bournemouth at King Power Stadium in the final fixture of the 2016/17 Premier League campaign
- The 100-page edition of CITY features an exclusive interview with Chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and a compilation of photos from the UEFA Champions League
- Alan ‘The Birch’ Birchenall is set to embark on his 37th annual end of season run on Filbert Way, raising funds for life-saving defibrillators
As another memorable Premier League season draws to a close with the visit of Eddie Howe’s Cherries to King Power Stadium on Sunday 21 May (3pm kick-off), everyone associated with the Club will reflect on a year which also included City’s intrepid journey to the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals.
Ahead of kick-off, our much-loved Ambassador Alan ‘The Birch’ Birchenall will be raising funds for lifesaving defibrillators by bringing his annual end of season run to Filbert Way for an astonishing 37th consecutive year. Fans can donate to the cause by texting LCFC 58 £5, or another amount, to 70070.
City supporters can claim a free bottle of beer, or water, from designated collection points outside the stadium, while a special edition of the CITY Matchday Magazine will be positioned under every seat in the home section. With 100 pages of news and features, including an exclusive interview with Khun Vichai, the final issue of CITY will be the perfect memento of what promises to be another unforgettable occasion at King Power Stadium.
Complimentary bottles of beer or water (one per ticket holder) will be provided on the production of a valid home match ticket from designated collection points from 12:30pm until 2:45pm.
Alcoholic drinks will be available strictly to those aged 18 and over in accordance with the Challenge 25 policy while bottled water will also be available as an alternative.
Stadium turnstiles will open at 1:30pm.
Drinks collection points can be found from 12:30pm:
- Between Turnstiles 31 & 32 (servicing East Stand)
- Between Turnstiles 20 & 21 (servicing South Stand)
- Between Shirt Printing unit and the City Fanstore (servicing North Stand)
- Between the City Fanstore and 1884 Sports Bar (Turnstiles 1-6)
- Outside Turnstiles 7 & 12
Alcoholic drinks will be available strictly to those aged 18 and over in accordance with the Challenge 25 policy while bottled water will also be provided as an alternative.
A complimentary bottle of beer, or water, will be vended on the production of a valid home match ticket for the fixture between Leicester City and AFC Bournemouth on Sunday 21 May, 2017.
Copies of the CITY Matchday Magazine, meanwhile, will be positioned underneath seats in the home section of King Power Stadium. Strictly one drink will be made available per home match ticket.
Offer only valid on Sunday 21 May, 2017. Hospitality customers will be able to collect their complimentary beer, or water, from their respective lounge.
ALL COMPLIMENTARY ITEMS MUST BE CLAIMED BY 2:45PM.
Url Copied to clipboard