Shakespeare Provides Mendy Update
- Craig Shakespeare says Leicester City are recovering well from their UEFA Champions League efforts
- The City boss revealed that all who played on Tuesday night are in contention to feature on Saturday
- West Ham United are next up for the Foxes at the London Stadium on the back of three fine victories
- Shakespeare will assess the fitness of Nampalys Mendy ahead of the clash in the capital this weekend
Leicester City manager Craig Shakespeare says almost everyone will be fit for the Premier League trip to face on Saturday (3pm kick-off).
On a roll with three victories on the bounce in the last few weeks, the Foxes will be looking to continue their recent renaissance in fortunes by taking another three points from the Hammers after defeating Slaven Bilić's men 1-0 on New Year’s Eve earlier in the season.
Shakespeare says all those who featured in the UEFA Champions League Last-16 victory over FC Sevilla on Tuesday night are recovering well from their efforts against the La Liga outfit and provided an update on the fitness of French midfielder Nampalys Mendy.
“Everyone is okay,” he told the media on Thursday. “Papy Mendy trained partly today and we will assess him again tomorrow to see if he can take more part in the training session, and then make a decision. He’s 50-50 for the squad but it is good having him out on training pitch again.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via X
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard