LCFC Community Trust’s Skills School Set To Start
- Each Skills School programme runs for 10 weeks in the evenings during school term-time
- Courses are for boys and girls aged seven to 13-years-old and cost £27 for 10 weeks
Young Leicester City supporters can improve their football skills by joining the LCFC Community Trust’s Skills Schools - which return later this month.
Starting the week commencing Monday 23 January, 2017, the all-new Skills Schools are designed to help boys and girls aged between seven and 13-years-old improve their football skills.
The courses are taking place at six locations across Leicestershire:
- Wigston College, Mondays 5pm until 6pm
- Kibworth High, Tuesdays 5pm until 6pm
- Elizabeth Park (Thurmaston), Tuesdays 5.10pm until 6.10pm
- Rawlins Academy (Quorn), Wednesdays 5.30pm until 6.30pm
- Beaumont Leys School, Fridays 6pm until 7pm
- Bosworth College, Fridays 5.30pm until 6.30pm
Each Skills School session is delivered by LCFC Community Trust coaches and will teach participants a range of football-based skills – with a heavy focus on individual improvement for all participants.
In addition to teaching participants the skills required to help them improve their game, those who show excellent footballing ability and attitude have the opportunity to attend the LCFC Community Trust’s ‘Skills Centres’ - with the chance to gain a trial within the Club’s Academy programme.
Priced at £27 for 10 weeks or £3 per session, book your place at your nearest Skills School by calling 0344 815 5000 (Option 5), emailing or by visiting .
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard