Chelsea Ticket Details
Full sale dates and ticket prices are detailed below:
|On Sale Date||Criteria|
|Friday 25 July||Season Ticket Holders with 115+ points|
|Monday 28 July||Season Ticket Holders with 108+ points|
|Wednesday 30 July||Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points|
|Friday 1 August||Season Ticket Holders with 102+ points|
|Monday 4 August||Season Ticket Holders with 101+ points|
|Wednesday 4 August||Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points|
|Friday 8 August||Season Ticket Holders with 80+ points|
|Monday 11 August||Season Ticket Holders with 51+ points|
|Wednesday 13 August||Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points|
All tickets are sold on a one-per-person basis.
On sale dates for Foxes Gold/Family/Silver/City members will be released subject to availability.
|Shed Lower||Shed Upper|
Designated Disabled Seating: Free
- Members of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Thursday 24 July
- Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the Sales Centre or email email@example.com prior before Wednesday 23 July
- Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 5pm on Tuesday 19 July to receive a full refund
- Tickets are sold on non-refundable basis to any supporter who is not a member of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme
- Telephone and online purchases will be subject to an overall £1 booking fee
- It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from City, whether online, over the phone or via the Fanstore
- When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their customer number(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the LCFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking historyBuying your tickets for the Chelsea game…
Buy your tickets 24-hours-a-day from .
In person from the City Fanstore:
The City Fanstore is open from 9am-5pm Monday-Saturday and from 10am-2pm on Sundays.
On Matchdays, the City Fanstore is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 45 minutes after the final whistle.
Call the City Sales Centre:
The City Sales Centre is open from 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and from 9am-3pm on Saturdays by calling 0344 815 5000.
On matchdays, the City Sales Centre is open from 9am until two hours before kick-off.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard