Ranieri Scoops Manager Of The Month Award
- It is the second time Ranieri has scooped the accolade this term, having been nominated five times
- The City boss saw his side win three of their four Premier League games
- Ranieri beat Francesco Guidolin, Eddie Howe and Slaven Bilic to March’s accolade
After an excellent string of results, Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri has won the Barclays Premier League Manager of the Month Award for March.
It is the second time this season that the 64 year-old Italian has won the award, having done so back in December, when his side beat Swansea City, Chelsea and Everton and drew with Manchester City.
Ranieri again guided his outfit to three triumphs over March, as they earned two superb 1-0 victories on the road at Watford and Crystal Palace.
A win by the same scoreline over Newcastle United at King Power Stadium came in between those two triumphs, while a 2-2 home draw against West Bromwich Albion at the start of the month saw City take 10 points from a possible 12.
The Foxes have excelled under the stewardship of Ranieri this campaign, leading to a total of five Manager of the Month nominations for the Italian, who beat Swansea City's Francesco Guidolin, Bournemouth's Eddie Howe and West Ham United's Slaven Bilic to March’s accolade.
Ranieri’s outstanding impact in his debut term at the Club sees City seven points clear at the top of the Premier League table with just six games to play.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard