- Midfielder Nampalys Mendy joins Ligue 1 side OGC Nice on a season-long loan
- The 25-year-old signed for the Foxes from OGC Nice last summer
- Mendy’s playing time with the Foxes has been limited because of injury
- The Frenchman played more than 100 times for OGC Nice during his time in France
Mendy, 25, played every game for the Ligue 1 side in the 2015/16 season as they finished in an impressive fourth place in the table before signing for Leicester City last summer.
The talented Frenchman started for the Foxes in their first home game of the 2015/16 Premier League season against Arsenal last August but picked up a troublesome ankle injury that limited his playing time.
In total Nampalys has made nine appearances for the Foxes – most recently as a substitute in a 4-1 Carabao Cup victory away to Sheffield United. He will now continue his comeback from injury with OGC Nice, who next host another of his former teams, AS Monaco, on Saturday 9 September.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard