- Post-match curry Hospitality packages are available for Liverpool’s visit to King Power Stadium
- The package is the only way to enjoy Hospitality for the next top-flight fixture on Filbert Way
- Enjoy post-match curry in the Walkers Hall, complete with complimentary bottles of Singha beer
- Supporters are encouraged to act quickly, with limited packages available to buy
With the visit of Liverpool on Saturday 23 September (5:30pm kick-off) now SOLD OUT in general and Hospitality areas, the only way to secure a space is with a curry package, priced at £150 +VAT per person.
The package includes a seat in the main West Stand, Block C1, allowing the Blue Army to soak up the matchday atmosphere, before enjoying their post-match meal.
After the final whistle, Foxes fans can make their way to the Walkers Hall, where a choice of butter chicken curry, lamb hydrabadi curry or paneer curry is available, all accompanied by fragrant rice, naan bread, poppadums, pickles, a vegetable samosa and an onion bhaji.
Over-18s taking advantage of the Hospitality package will also receive two complimentary bottles of Singha beer, with soft drinks provided for under-18s.
With limited post-match curry packages available, the only way to secure seats is by contacting the Hospitality team on 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) or through email@example.com.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard