- Craig Shakespeare provides an update on four figures in his Leicester City squad
- City midfielder Vicente Iborra is 'ready' to feature after a recovering from a groin problem
- Matty James will miss the trip to Bournemouth on Saturday afternoon
- Defender Robert Huth is 'not ready' and Jamie Vardy has a hip concern
The Foxes boss, who spoke to the media on Thursday, has largely been without the Spaniard since he joined the Club from FC Sevilla earlier this summer.
Iborra, 29, has struggled with a groin problem over the past month but played for 90 minutes during City’s 2-0 Carabao Cup Round 3 success over Liverpool last week.
“He is fit to start,” Shakespeare confirmed. “He has trained fully for the past few weeks. He is getting back up to speed and we are pleased with the way he is progressing.”
[James] will stay in a boot, which will come off in five-to-seven days, and we will reassess it once it comes off.Craig Shakespeare
Shakespeare continued: “[Robert] is not ready. As I’ve said before, it is a case of one step forward and two back. He was really ahead of schedule.
“He has had setbacks along the way so we need to be mindful of where we tread with Robert.”
On James, he added: “He is in a boot for protection. He will stay in that boot, which will come off in five-to-seven days, and we will reassess it once it comes off.”
Jamie Vardy, meanwhile, has a hip problem and the Club's medical team are monitoring his situation.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard