- Leicester City manager Claude Puel provides his pre-West Ham fitness update
- The Foxes have no fresh injury concerns to deal with this week
- Matty James and Robert Huth remain out of contention
- City tackle the Hammers at London Stadium on Friday night (8pm kick-off)
During his pre-match press conference, he said: “[We have] no new injuries. James and Huth are not available. All of the other players from the squad are available for this game.”
Puel knows, however, that a busy festive fixture schedule could change matters and the City boss is ready to explore the depth of his squad over the coming weeks.
We may gradually look at some different players. It will be a normal thing for me, sometimes we will have tiredness and some injuries [to deal with]Claude Puel
“It will be important to make some rotation,” he added. “For the moment we have some days to recover [after Friday] and we will see for this game.
"If we have just two or three days [to recover], it will be important to make some rotation.
“We may gradually look at some different players. It will be a normal thing for me, sometimes we will have tiredness and some injuries [to deal with].
“We will see but, for the moment, the squad is all available and we have a lot of games to play over November and December. For the moment, I am not thinking of this.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard