- Claude Puel will be without just two Leicester City players against Burnley on Saturday
- The Clarets visit King Power Stadium after City defeated Tottenham Hotspur earlier this week
- Midfielder Matty James and defender Robert Huth are continuing their return from injuries
- Left back Christian Fuchs is back in training after the birth of his daughter this week
The Austrian was away for the 2-1 victory over Tottenham Hotspur earlier this week but Puel, speaking to the media on Thursday, confirmed he will be back in contention this week.
He said: “We have no new injuries. Christian can come back into the squad. Huth and James are the only players who are out.
Leicester City 3 Burnley 0
Watch all the goals from Burnley's last visit to King Power Stadium.
“I don’t know when they can come back. After their injuries, they need time to come back to a good level. They will be in training and will come back to us. I don’t know how long this will take.”
Ahead of the visit of Burnley, you can follow all the pre-match talking points on the Match Centre.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard