- Leicester City secure signing of talented Malian attacker Fousseni Diabaté
- The 22-year-old joins from Ligue 2 side Gazélec Ajaccio on a four-and-a-half-year deal
- The versatile Diabaté has played 20 times in all competitions this season
- He has represented Mali at Under-20 and Under-23 level
The 22-year-old Mali youth international, who can play as both a central striker and on either wing, has signed a four-and-a-half-year deal at King Power Stadium.
A quick and talented attacker, Diabaté has caught the eye with a series of influential and energetic displays for Gazélec Ajaccio across 20 appearances in all competitions this term.
The left footer joined the Corsican outfit in the summer after a spending two seasons with Guingamp.
Diabaté has represented both Mali Under-20s and Under-23s.
He is a product of the Stade Rennais academy youth system and went on to represent Stade de Reims. He made his professional debut against Olympique Lyon in December 2016.
At international level, he has represented both Mali Under-20s and Under-23s. In 2016 he was part of the Mali Under-23s squad that travelled to the Toulon tournament – a competition eventually won by England.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard