- Andy King has joined Premier League side Swansea City on loan until the end of the 2017/18 season
- The 29-year-old Wales international has so far made 377 appearances for Leicester City
- Swansea will visit King Power Stadium to face the Foxes in the Premier League on Saturday (3pm kick-off)
The 29-year-old Academy graduate has made 377 appearances for the Foxes since his debut in 2007, scoring 62 goals and lifting English football's top-three divisional titles, including the Premier League in 2016.
The Wales international midfielder has made 15 appearances for the Foxes so far this season, scoring one goal - during a 4-1 victory over Southampton at St Mary’s in December.
King joins a Swansea City outfit that currently occupies 19th place in the Premier League table ahead of their visit to King Power Stadium to face the Foxes on Saturday – a game he won’t be eligible for - meaning King’s Swans debut could come at home to Burnley on 10 February.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard