- Chelsea visit King Power Stadium in the Emirates FA Cup on Sunday 18 March (4:30pm GMT kick-off)
- Leicester City will compete with the seven-time winners for a place in the semi-finals
- The last meeting between the two sides ended in a 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge in January
- Ticket details have been confirmed and are outlined in full below
Last month, the two sides played out an entertaining 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge with Claude Puel's men delivering an impressive performance in the capital.
This last-eight encounter, live on BBC One, will be the 112th competitive meeting between City and Chelsea, with the Club securing 25 victories and 31 draws against the seven-time FA Cup winners.
Goals: Leicester City 1 Sheffield United 0
Watch Jamie Vardy's goal as the Foxes beat the Blades 1-0 in the Emirates FA Cup...
Ticket details have also been confirmed, detailed below. Please note that some Season Ticket Holders will not have their seats on reserve due to Chelsea taking a full 15 per cent allocation.
Information about the steps these supporters should take are outlined below. STHs sales start online from 10:30am on Friday 23 February, before in-store and phone sales at 9am on Monday 26 February.
Season Ticket Holders and Fox Members prices
All public areas:
Adults - £22
Seniors 65+ & Under-22s - £17
Under-18s - £15
Under-12s - £10
First Floor seating*:
Adults - £45
Seniors 65+ & Under-22s - £45
Under-18s - £45
Under-12s - £45
General Sale prices
All public areas:
Adults - £28
Seniors 65+ & Under-22s - £22
Under-18s - £20
Under-12s - £15
First Floor seating*:
Adults - £50
Seniors 65+ & Under-22s - £50
Under-18s - £50
Under-12s - £50
*Includes Matchday Magazine & tea/coffee at half time.
- Season Ticket Holders** - Online at 10:30am on Friday 23 February, in-person or by phone from 9am on Monday 26 February
- Block K/L/P/P1 Season Ticket Holders*** - Online at 6pm on Wednesday 28 February, in-person or by phone from 9am on Thursday 1 March
- Fox Members and all Season Ticket Holders - Online at 6pm on Thursday 1 March, in-person or by phone from 9am on Friday 2 March
- General sale - Online from 6pm on Monday 5 March, in-person or by phone from 9am on Tuesday 6 March
** Season Ticket Holder seats will be on reserve until 5:30pm on Wednesday 28 February. Tickets will then come off sale for Season Ticket Holders until 6pm on Thursday 1 March.
*** Season Ticket Holders in the following areas will NOT have their Season Ticket seats on reserve due to Chelsea taking the full 15 per cent allocation:
- Block K1
- Block L1
- Block P
- Block P1**** - Rows A to L; seats 63-75, Row M; seats 63-69, Rows N to T; seats 63-71, Rows U to PP; seats 59-71
However, once Season Ticket Holder seats are released at 5:30pm on Wednesday 28 February, supporters in the bracket above will be given a 24-hour window to purchase any released seats.
**** Other seats in Block P1 that are not mentioned above will be on reserve for Season Ticket Holders and can be purchased through the first Season Ticket Holder window.
Please note that the FA Cup Scheme will not be in operation for this fixture. Therefore, each Season Ticket Holder will be required to purchase their own tickets.
All supporters will be given the option of a barcode paper ticket or Print at Home. Supporters selecting Print at Home will be able to print their tickets off at home and bring them to the game and scan in as usual.
Match tickets are strictly sold one ticket per Season Ticket Holders and Fox Member. Tickets on general sale will be limited to four tickets per person.
Any supporter purchasing concession tickets will be required to register and allocate the tickets to the supporters using the tickets.
Car parking will be available at £5 per space and will be available on the relevant dates above.
Hospitality is available from just £90 + VAT for this fixture and is available to non-seasonal hospitality clients from 12pm on Thursday 1 March.
For further information, or to book, please call 0344 815 5000 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to purchase your Season Ticket seat during the sales window
Once you have logged in on lcfc.com, please go to the Tickets tab at the top, then go to the Tickets Tab in the bar below, and select Reserved Tickets.
You will then have the option of selecting the Season Ticket Seats you wish to purchase. Please note in order to purchase tickets for supporters in your party, you must have them linked to your account.
Please put a tick in the box next to the tickets you wish to purchase, click proceed. This will then add the tickets to your basket for you to process.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard