- Leicester City’s 4-1 triumph over West Bromwich Albion came as a result of a determined team display, says Kelechi Iheanacho
- The Foxes No.8 scored his first Premier League goal for the Club during the win
- Strikes from Iheanacho, Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and Vicente Iborra secured all three points at the Hawthorns
“It was a good game,” Iheanacho told LCFC TV. “We really worked hard to get the game today. It was a good game for the whole team. We’ll now focus on the next games.
We Worked Hard For The Win, Says Iheanacho
Kelechi Iheanacho lauded Leicester City's togetherness following Saturday's victory against West Brom.
“I’ve been waiting so long for the goal and it came today so I’m happy and I’m looking forward to more goals to come. It was a good performance from the whole team.
“That’s what I need – to get involved and to help the team to get something out of the game. I got a great assist and a great goal today.”
Next up for Leicester is a quarter-final tie with Chelsea in the Emirates FA Cup – a competition Iheanacho has scored four times in already this campaign.
Goals: West Bromwich Albion 1 Leicester City 4
Watch the goals from the Foxes' 4-1 victory against West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League...
He added: “We’re looking forward to playing against Chelsea. They’re a good side, a strong side. We’ll just keep working hard in training and we’ll be ready for them.
“We’ve had a hard time getting some draws. Today will give us a boost for the next game against Chelsea.
“We’re back to winning ways now. We just have to keep winning, keep strong and keep working hard to make sure we stick to those wins.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard