- Skills Centres to take place at the New College Sports Hall on Mondays from 9 April to 11 June, 2018*
- Sessions are suitable for girls aged seven to 11
- Places can be secured at tickets.LCFC.com for £30 for a 10-week block, or £3 per individual session
Starting Monday 9 April, Girls Skills Centres from the LCFC Community Trust are coming to New College Leicester (LE3 6RN).
The football-focussed sessions - suitable for girls aged seven to 11 - give youngsters the chance to hone their football skills under the guidance of Level 2-qualified coaches.
Sessions are suitable for girls of all abilities and help them to develop football skills, boost confidence and make new friends.
LCFC Community Trust Girls Skills Centres will take place on an artificial surface at the New College Sports Hall, so comfortable trainers and suitable clothing should be worn.
Participants are also advised to bring shin pads and plenty to drink along to each session.
There are opportunities to progress within the female player pathway for players demonstrating ability – while all attendees receive a certificate on completion of the course.
*No Skills Centre will take place on Monday 7 April, 2018 (bank holiday)
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard