- LCFC Football Camps to take place at Aylestone Park Football Club, Loughborough College and Linwood Playing Fields
- One-day camps are suitable for boys and girls aged seven to 14, while the three-day camp is aimed at girls aged six to 12
- Places can be secured now at tickets.LCFC.com from just £12.50
Starting on Tuesday 29 May, Football Camps from the LCFC Community Trust return to three Leicestershire locations.
The unisex sessions - suitable for boys and girls aged seven to 14 - take place at the following settings:
- Aylestone Park Football Club, LE2 6TG | Tuesday 29 May 2018 | 9am to 3pm
- Loughborough College, LE11 3BT | Friday 1 June 2018 | 9am to 4pm
Details of the three-day Girls Football Camp, available for girls aged six to 12 only, are listed below:
- Linwood Playing Fields, LE2 6TG | Wednesday 30 May until Friday 1 June 2018 | 10am to 3pm sessions
All camps are run by Level 2-qualified sports coaches from LCFC’s Community Trust, giving youngsters the chance to hone their skills in a relaxed setting.
Participants will learn a range of skills they can take into their grassroots games, while also having the chance to join in football-related games and win fantastic prizes for their efforts!
Afterwards, all players will receive a Leicester City Football Club certificate to recognise their attendance.
The camp at Aylestone Park Football Club is priced at £12.50 per child, while the Loughborough College camp costs £15.
The Linwood Playing Fields Girls Football Camp costs just £25 for three days of action.
Children are advised to bring a packed lunch and plenty to drink, their own football boots and trainers, suitable clothing and shin pads.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard