- Pre-season friendly with Notts County confirmed for Saturday 21 July (3pm KO)
- The Foxes will travel to Meadow Lane for the first time since 1994
- It’s the second confirmed pre-season fixture for the Foxes, who host Valencia on Wednesday 1 August
- Full ticket details to be confirmed in due course
The Foxes are back in pre-season training on 2 July with the fixture against Kevin Nolan’s Notts County side a first opportunity for City fans to see their side in action as they prepare for the new 2018/19 Premier League season.
It’s City’s first visit to Meadow Lane since a second-tier fixture over 24 years ago, in March 1994, and Claude Puel’s side will certainly be put to the test against a team who only just missed out on promotion from League 2 via the play-offs.
Nolan’s side finished fifth in League 2 last term and will once again be looking to build on a promising campaign by mounting another promotion challenge.
The fixture is the second pre-season game confirmed for Claude Puel’s team, following the announcement of a friendly against Spanish giants Valencia at King Power Stadium on Wednesday 1 August (KO 7:45pm).
Tickets are priced as below:
Adults - £10
Over-60s - £7
18-21s - £7
Under-18s - £4
Under-12s - £1*
Under-7s - FREE*
*Must be accompanied by a full-paying supporter.
PLEASE NOTE: All prices, except for Under-12s and Under-7s, increase by £2 on the day of the game.
Dates of sales for the Notts County fixture will be announced on LCFC.com in due course.
Confirmed Pre-Season Schedule:
Notts County vs. Leicester City
Saturday 21 July, 2018 (KO 3pm)
Leicester City vs. Valencia FC
Wednesday 1 August, 2018 (KO 7:45pm)
All fixtures subject to change.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard