- Shinji Okazaki features for Japan in a 2018 FIFA World Cup warm-up fixture against Paraguay
- The Leicester City striker has scored 50 goals in 113 appearances for his nation
- Japan begin their World Cup campaign against Columbia on Tuesday 19 June
Innsbruck, Austria was the location for Japan’s last friendly fixture before they prepare to face Colombia, Poland and Senegal in Group H.
Okazaki, 32, played 74 minutes against the South American outfit, as a double from Takashi Inui, Federico Santander’s own goal and Shinji Kagawa’s late strike sealed a 4-2 win.
Okazaki's World Cup Excitement
Leicester City's Shinji Okazaki speaks to LCFC TV ahead of representing Japan the FIFA World Cup.
Samurai Blue begin their World Cup campaign on Tuesday 19 June against Colombia in Saransk, before clashes with Senegal on Sunday 24 June in Ekaterinburg and Poland in Volgograd four days later.
You can keep up-to-date with how Okazaki and nine other Foxes get on in Russia across our social media channels and LCFC.com.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard