- New feature allows fans to sync fixtures to their own personal calendars
- Rescheduled Premier League and domestic cup games will update automatically
- Compatible across multiple devices, including Apple, Android and Google
Never miss a game with Leicester City’s new e-calendar, available to all supporters on the Club’s official website.
Seamlessly integrated within the ‘matches’ section of LCFC.com, the technology allows fans to add fixtures to their own calendar across a range of devices.
As well as updating whenever a game is moved, the e-calendar also advises supporters of fixtures selected for television coverage.
The Blue Army can choose to sync to a Google, Apple, Outlook, Hotmail or Office 365 calendar – as well as having the option to send details direct to their phone.
All First Team fixtures can be linked to a calendar, as can each game from the Club’s Development Squad schedule.
Click HERE and choose ‘add fixtures to calendar’ (top-right) to get started!
Terms for this free to use service can be viewed upon sign up.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard