- Claude Puel’s men take part in football and strength sessions on Wednesday
- They marked a third full day on the French-Swiss border
- City will show their support for Harry Maguire and Jamie Vardy in the evening, when England play Croatia
The Foxes are beginning to reap the rewards of two full days in south-eastern France, where the squad will be based for their first week of pre-season away from Belvoir Drive.
A morning session in the slightly cooler temperatures of 22 degrees Celsius set City up nicely to work on their leg strength overlooking the resplendent Lake Geneva in the afternoon.
Speaking to LCFC TV, Academy graduate Hamza Choudhury said: "I think the end of last season helped me just sort of fit in. This year obviously I’ve just hopefully kicked on and been part of the lads, part of the group.
“I’ll just keep working hard and keep my head down and do the things the manager wants me to do on and off the pitch.”
To take a look at City’s pre-season to date, head over to our dedicated section on LCFC.com here.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard