Leicester City Drawn In Group B For Premier League International Cup
- Leicester City's Development Squad have been placed in Group B in the Premier League International Cup
- The Foxes are alongside Reading, Sparta Prague and Feyenoord
- The matches are all played in England and will take place throughout the 2018/19 season
The Foxes are in Group B alongside Reading, Sparta Prague and Feyenoord. The tournament gives Leicester City’s home-grown talent the chance to test themselves against the best young players on the continent with 12 of England's best academy sides competing against 12 of the top development squads from the rest of Europe.
Steve Beaglehole's Foxes have played in the Premier League International Cup for the last four seasons and reached the semi-final in their 2014/15 campaign.
The competition begins with a group stage split into six groups of four before moving to the knockout rounds, where ties are decided in one-off matches, with extra-time and then penalties required if necessary.
Teams competing in the PL International Cup will be made up of players under the age of 23, aside from a maximum of three outfield players and a goalkeeper.
The matches are all played in England and will take place throughout the 2018/19 season.
Fixture details will be confirmed on LCFC.com in due course.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard