- Ahmed Musa's excellent second group stage goal against Iceland has been nominated for the FIFA World Cup Goal of the Tournament prize
- The Nigeria international scored both goals as the Super Eagles defeated Iceland 2-0
- Musa is up against 17 others to have scored memorable goals during the tournament in Russia
- Voting is now open until Monday 23 July on the official FIFA website and the World Cup application
Musa's initial 49th minute effort was the first-ever goal scored by a current Foxes player at a World Cup finals, while his second confirmed the Super Eagles' only victory of the Russia-based tournament.
The 25-year-old, who spent the second half of the 2017/18 season on loan with CSKA Moscow, is up against another 17 strikes, including goals from Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Jesse Lingard.
Three Memorable Musa Goals
Three of Ahmed Musa's most memorable goals for Leicester City, including an effort against FC Barcelona...
Between now and Monday 23 July, the shortlist of the best 18 goals at Russia 2018 can be viewed on the official FIFA website. Voting is open to all fans, with no registration required, and can be done either via the website or by using the World Cup application.
Click HERE to go to the voting page.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard