- Summer Football Camps to take place at a selection of Leicestershire grassroots football clubs
- Each camp is suitable for boys and girls aged six to 14, while separate girls only camps are also scheduled
- Places can be secured from tickets.LCFC.com from just £12.50
- Two multi-sport holiday camps will run, starting on Friday 10 August at Casterton College, Rutland, aimed at boys and girls aged seven to 11
- A second, girls only camp is scheduled for Saturday 11 August at St Matthews Sports Centre (ages seven to 14)
Starting on Monday 30 July, Summer Football Camps from the LCFC Community Trust return to a selection of local football and sports clubs.
The football-focussed sessions - suitable for boys and girls aged six to 14 - take place at the following locations throughout August:
- Kirby Muxloe Sports Club, LE9 2AQ | Wednesday 1 August | 9am to 3pm
- Aylestone Park Football Club, LE2 6TG | Friday 3 August | 13, 14 and 15 August (three-day course) | 20, 21 and 22 August (three-day course) | 9am to 3pm
- Greentowers FC, LE10 0DZ | Tuesday 7 August | Wednesday 8 August | Thursday 9 August | 9am to 3pm
- Sileby Juniors Football Club, LE12 7TP | Tuesday 14 August | Wednesday 15 August | Thursday 16 August | 9am to 3pm
- Asfordby Football Club, LE14 3TL | Tuesday 21 August | Wednesday 22 August | Thursday 23 August | 9am to 3pm
GIRLS ONLY CAMPS:
- Leicester City Ladies, Aylestone Park Football Club, LE2 6TG | Monday 30 July | 10am to 3pm
- Riverside Football Ground, LE3 2FD | Tuesday 31 July | 9.30am to 3pm (Specific Goalkeeping workshops included)
- Asfordby Amateurs Ladies & Girls Inclusive FC, LE14 3TL | Tuesday 21 August |Wednesday 22 August |9am to 3pm
Each camp, run by Level 2-qualified sports coaches from LCFC’s Community Trust, gives youngsters the chance to hone their football skills in a fun and friendly setting.
In addition to the mixed Summer Football Camps running throughout August, an exclusive inclusion camp aimed at disabled participants aged 12 and over will take place at Asfordby Amateurs Ladies & Girls Inclusive FC. The camp is scheduled for Tuesday 21 and Wednesday 22 August.
During each camp, children will learn football skills they can take into their grassroots games. They will also have the chance to partake in football-related games and win fantastic prizes for their efforts!
Afterwards, all players will receive a Leicester City certificate to recognise their attendance.
What's more, for those who want to try out more than just football, a multi sports holiday camp is scheduled at Casterton College Rutland (PE9 4AT) on Friday 10 August (8:30am to 3:30pm). This event is open to boys and girls aged seven to 11 while a separate, girls only camp for seven to 14 year-olds will also run on Saturday 10 August at St Matthews Sports Centre, LE1 2PD, from 10am to 4pm.
During all LCFC Community Trust Camps, children are advised to bring appropriate outdoor sportswear, football boots or trainers – as well as a packed lunch and plenty to drink.
To book places and view the full price list, parents should head to tickets.LCFC.com.
For further information on any of the camps run by the LCFC Community Trust, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard