Max Bramley Joins Telford United In Season-Long Loan
- Leicester City goalkeeper Max Bramley joins Telford United in season-long loan
- The 20-year-old was part of City’s Development Squad that finished third in PL2 last term
- The Academy graduate remains eligible to play for the Foxes Development Squad this season under the terms of his loan
The Academy graduate was part of the Development Squad that finished third in division one of Premier League 2 in 2017/18.
Bramley, who represented Leicester City in the UEFA Youth League in 2016/17, agreed a professional deal with the Foxes last year.
The 20-year-old has also represented City in the Checkatrade Trophy, Premier League International Cup and Hong Kong Citi Soccer Sevens.
Under the terms of his loan, Bramley will still be eligible to play for Leicester City’s Development Squad throughout the 2018/19 season.
Telford United play in National League North and Bramley will be available to play in their opening game against Southport on Saturday 4 August.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard