- Leicester City's Development Squad run out as 4-1 victors over Blackburn Rovers
- Goals from Raúl Uche Rubio and Bartosz Kapustka, as well as Layton Ndukwu's brace, send City up to second in Premier League 2
- Steve Beaglehole was pleased with the overall performance at Holmes Park
- The Club's Under-23s coach praised the side's fluid attacking display on Monday night
Reflecting on the result at full-time, Beaglehole said: “It reminded me of last season because there wasn’t many occasions last season when we didn’t play exciting football like that.
“We created chances, scored some wonderful goals, and we started very well and we had a settled side, a group of players who showed fluidity and organisation.
“I was very impressed with Layton, there is no doubting his ability, he has a wonderful touch and he’s come up with the end product tonight after hitting the woodwork a few times.”
Evaluating the performance overall, Beaglehole added: “It was a really good performance and I really enjoyed watching them play tonight, I said that to them in the changing room.
“Everybody who saw the games down here last season enjoyed watching them play and we played with a lot of class, especially in the second half, as we turned the screw.
“Blackburn are very organised so we’ve beaten a good side and we’ve beaten them comfortably which is very pleasing.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard