- Bartosz Kaspustka loaned to OH Leuven for the 2018/19 season
- The youngster gained experience on loan to SC Freiberg in Germany last season
- Kaspustka signed for the Foxes from Polish side Cracovia in 2016
- He is a full Polish international with 14 caps and three goals
The 21-year-old Poland international will continue his development with the Proximus League outfit after gaining experience on loan to SC Freiberg in the German Bundesliga last term.
Kapustka joined the Foxes in the summer of 2016 from Polish side Cracovia after impressing for his national side in UEFA Euro 2016.
He continued his progression by appearing regularly for Leicester City’s Under-23s before a first team debut in an FA Cup win away at Everton in January 2017.
He now links up with Nigel Pearson’s OH Leuven side, who currently play in the second tier of Belgian football and occupy second spot in the table after an impressive opening three fixtures.
Kapustka will be eligible to make his debut for OHL in Saturday’s home game against Westerlo, where he could feature alongside fellow Leicester City loanees Elliott Moore and Kamal Sowah.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard