- Kasper Schmeichel earns his 40th Denmark cap in a 2-0 home success over Wales
- The victory sends them level on points at the top of League B Group 4 in the UEFA Nations League
- Andy King and Danny Ward did not emerge from the bench for Wales in Aarhus on Sunday
- Çağlar Söyüncü is next in line for an appearance when Turkey travel to Sweden on Monday night
The Danes ran out as victors at Aarhus Stadion courtesy of a Christian Eriksen double either side of half-time, the second of which came from the penalty spot, to go top of League B Group 4.
Both Denmark and Wales are level on three points following the latter's 4-1 success over Republic of Ireland at Cardiff City Stadium on Thursday evening.
The two sides have now concluded their fixture schedules for the first international break of the season meaning Schmeichel, King and Ward will return to Leicester over the coming days.
Schmeichel lines up with his international team-mates ahead of their Nations League opener.
The action is far from over for other Foxes, however, with Çağlar Söyüncü potentially featuring for Turkey in the Nations League at Sweden on Monday (5pm BST kick-off).
As usual, LCFC.com will provide regular updates on all of Leicester City's international stars over the coming days.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard