- Buy a copy of LCFCQ Issue 6 before 6pm BST on Sunday 7 October for a chance to win a shirt signed by Ricardo Pereira
- LCFCQ Issue 6 was launched on Saturday and includes exclusive interviews with Ricardo and Harry Maguire
- Issue 6 costs just £4 and is available from the Foxes Fanstore and shop.lcfc.com
- LCFCQ subscribers and online purchasers will automatically be entered
- Fans who buy their copy from the Foxes Fanstore must supply details at checkout
- Competition starts at 10am BST on Tuesday 25 September
Fans who pick up a copy of LCFCQ Issue 6 from the Foxes Fanstore simply have to supply their details at the checkout.
LCFCQ subscribers will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
Packed with a wide range of features, including an in-depth look at how youngsters progress through the Club’s Academy, with contributions from manager Claude Puel and former striker Emile Heskey, LCFCQ also celebrates the journey of two of City’s first team players into professional football.
Ricardo, Issue 6’s cover star, reveals how life at world-renowned academy Sporting Lisbon prepared him for a career as a professional footballer, while Harry Maguire, a stand-out performer for England at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, takes us back to his teenage years.
Supporters who buy LCFCQ Issue 6 online or in person between 10am BST on Tuesday 25 September and 6pm BST on Sunday 7 October, as well as LCFCQ subscribers, will be entered into the draw. Fans who buy a copy outside of the stated window will not be eligible.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard