- Çağlar Söyüncü plays 90 minutes as Turkey are held to a 0-0 draw by Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Midfielder Andy King emerges from the bench in the second half for Wales
- Ryan Giggs' men suffered a 4-1 friendly defeat by Spain at Principality Stadium
- Nine more Foxes are in line for international action on Friday
Söyüncü, 22, was the only Foxes representative to start for his nation, while midfielder Andy King came off the bench in the 50th minute of Wales' 4-1 defeat by Spain at Principality Stadium, Cardiff.
After joining City in the summer, Söyüncü has since appeared for Turkey on three occasions and played for the Club's Development Squad three times over the past two months.
King, meanwhile, replaced Ethan Ampadu in Cardiff as Ryan Giggs' Wales side suffered a 4-1 friendly defeat by 2010 FIFA World Cup winners Spain.
Borussia Dortmund's Paco Alcácer scored twice for Luis Enrique's men, while Real Madrid's Sergio Ramos and Real Betis man Marc Bartra added to the scoreline. Sam Vokes netted late on for the hosts.
The Three Lions tackle Croatia in the UEFA Nations League in Rijeka (7:45pm BST kick-off). Jonny Evans' Northern Ireland, meanwhile, face a trip to Austria (7:45pm BST kick-off).
Elsewhere, youngsters Filip Benković (Croatia U21s), Daniel Iversen (Denmark U21s) and Alex Pascanu (Romania U21s) will also be hoping to add to their caps tallies.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard