- Supporters can save £70 by booking hospitality for Manchester City and Cardiff City together (normally £350 + VAT, now £280 + VAT with offer)
- Packages are located in the Fosse Club
- Guests receive a three-course table meal and prime position West Stand seating for each game
For when memories make the best gifts of all, Christmas hospitality at Leicester City is the ideal choice.
Pep Guardiola’s side are among the Filbert Way visitors this December, with the gift of guaranteed attendance and big savings now on offer to Leicester City supporters.
Watch The Foxes In Style
Take a look around King Power Stadium for a glimpse of what we can offer you on a matchday.
With Cardiff City also making the trip to King Power Stadium over the festive period, fans can save on matchday hospitality by booking the aforementioned games together.
This two-game package offers space in the Fosse Club – a relaxed environment for fans to soak up the matchday atmosphere, surrounded by the Club’s rich heritage.
Your seating area in Fosse Club
Guests enjoy a three-course chef’s table meal, a complimentary copy of CITY Matchday Magazine, half-time refreshments, a free welcome gift and a cash bar for convenience at each game.
Full fixture details for this two-game festive hospitality package are detailed below:
City vs. Man City | Wednesday 26 December, 2018 | KO: 3pm (GMT)
City vs. Cardiff | Saturday 29 December, 2018 | KO: 3pm (GMT)
The above package is priced at £280 + VAT per person (normally £350 + VAT).
Those interested should call 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard