- Leicester City manager Claude Puel provides a fitness update ahead of facing Brighton on Saturday (3pm GMT kick-off)
- James Maddison will be assessed on Friday after missing the 0-0 draw with Burnley a fortnight ago
- Harry Maguire is set to sit out the encounter with Chris Hughton's Seagulls
- Jamie Vardy and Rachid Ghezzal are concerns ahead of the match at AMEX Stadium
- Puel also confirms that Daniel Amartey could face up to four months out with an ankle injury
The Foxes travel south to tackle Chris Hughton's Seagulls in their first Premier League fixture following the third international break of the 2018/19 campaign.
"Maddison came back in a training session and we’ll see tomorrow if he can be in the squad," Puel said. "For Maguire, it’s too early, we will see next week."
Puel continued: "With Ghezzal, we will see tomorrow, and with Jamie also, he had a pain in the last game, he came back today in the training session, we will see all this tomorrow."
Daniel Amartey, however, is set to face approximately "four months" away after sustaining an ankle injury in last month's 1-1 draw with West Ham United.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard