About The Company
Established in 1884, Leicester City Football Club is a leading Football Club, achieving outstanding success as Premier League champions in 2016. Following a period of growth, Leicester City Football Club is recruiting an Accounts Manager to ensure the efficient operation of the purchase and sales ledgers, ensuring prompt payment of the Clubs suppliers and efficient collection of revenue from credit customers.
About The Role
Based at the King Power Stadium the key duties of this role include:
- Full responsibility for all aspects of the purchase ledger including carrying out the higher level tasks required & management of the Purchase Ledger Clerk.
- Line management of the Sales Ledger & Credit Controller and Company Cashiers.
- Developing a detailed understanding of the purchase order process and accounting system.
- Proactive & systematic purchase invoice query resolution for suppliers and internal customers.
- Processing all purchase invoices in the query section of the software, matching to orders, liaising with suppliers and invoice approvers as necessary.
- Improving processes and providing solutions to issues in Purchase and Sales Ledger where required.
- Chasing & liaising with invoice approvers, communicating regularly and developing good professional relationships.
- Supporting the Sales Ledger & Credit Controller if required in resolving outstanding issues with customers and sales staff.
- Reconciliation and resolution of key or problematic supplier accounts.
- Reconciliation of processing of company credit card expenditure.
- Responsibility for all purchase ledger payment runs, direct debits and standing orders & one-off manual payments.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience of managing a small team.
- Previous experience in a purchase ledger role.
- Previous experience within sales ledger and credit control.
- Solid IT skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity, reliability and the ability to ensure confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to build effective relationships & communicate well at all levels, with both internal and external customers
Leicester City Football Club offers a competitive pension scheme with life assurance to all its permanent employees. Employees are able to benefit from free onsite parking as well as an onsite staff restaurant. Employees also benefit from up to 33 days’ annual leave including bank holidays.
Salary - £25,000 per annum
Contract Type - Permanent
Hours Per Week – 37.5
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Leicester City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, you may be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and prior to taking up any role.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
Click here to download the job description.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV, along with a covering letter, by email to email@example.com
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard