- Claude Puel discusses the fitness of Jamie Vardy ahead of Wednesday's Premier League trip to Fulham (7:45pm GMT kick-off)
- Jamie Vardy (groin) will be assessed by the Club's medical staff later this week
- Harry Maguire (knee) and Rachid Ghezzal (leg) are doubts for the clash with the Cottagers
- Matty James (Achilles) appeared for City's Under-23s last week, but is not expected to return at Fulham
Speaking to the national media on Monday afternoon, Puel said: "For the moment, I don’t know my starting line-up because I have some problems with different players.
"I will see tomorrow, but I cannot say the players who have the problems. We will see who is available to play this match. [Vardy] felt something, but I will see with our medical staff."
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard