- Josh Knight is in the running for the Premier League 2 Player of the Month award
- The Academy graduate started all four games for City in PL2 competitions
- A goal against Sparta Prague B last week topped a fine month for the defender
- The winner will be announced by the Premier League on Friday 14 December
The 21-year-old Academy graduate starred in all four of City's Under-23s fixtures in November, as well as a 2-2 draw with Rochdale at Crown Oil Arena in the Checkatrade Trophy.
Last Thursday, meanwhile, the talented Foxes defender scored his first goal of the 2018/19 to win a Premier League International Cup tie against Sparta Prague B at Holmes Park.
Knight has made one competitive appearance for City's first team, coming off the bench in the 81st minute of their 4-1 Carabao Cup Second Round victory at Sheffield United.
He is one of six nominees for the award, which aims to reward the most exciting players in the Premier League 2 pyramid, which includes the Premier League Cup and International Cup.
Nominees in full
Brighton & Hove Albion
West Bromwich Albion
The winner of the award will be announced by the Premier League at 10am on Friday 14 December.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard