- Claude Puel discusses the fitness of Jamie Vardy, Ben Chilwell and Harry Maguire ahead of Leicester City’s trip to Crystal Palace
- The Foxes head to Selhurst Park on Saturday in the Premier League (3pm GMT kick-off)
- Puel also provided an update on the fitness of midfielder Matty James
- Live coverage of the fixture will begin at 1pm GMT on LCFC Radio
The Foxes head to the capital this weekend to face Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park in the Premier League – their first of six fixtures in just 18 days.
“We will see tomorrow about Ben Chilwell,” the manager said. “He felt a pain in his knee, so we will see this week whether he can play.
Puel says midfielder Matty James, meanwhile, has made a significant improvement to his fitness following an Achilles problem, and is ready to challenge for a spot in the squad.
“I think he has improved his physical fitness,” Puel added. “He has a good feeling about his body, this is the most important.
“Now, he needs to find the good intensity and aggressiveness to compete with his team-mates.
“It’s a good feeling with him, after a long period out he came back with the squad. He needs intensity to compete with his team-mates.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard