- Fullhurst Community College will represent Leicester City Football Club at the regional finals in January, hosted at Molineux Stadium, home of Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Five partner schools took part; Moat Community College, Babington Academy, Soar Valley College, Crown Hills Community College and Fullhurst Community College
- Guest judges included Shahid Sheihk OBE, Les Phillimore and Helen Oliver, all of whom operate successful businesses across Leicestershire
The Premier League Enterprise Challenge, run in partnership with Sport Relief and now in its 10th year, uses the business models of professional football clubs to engage young people in educational activity.
The Enterprise Challenge is the national competition element of this secondary school delivery.
This year’s challenge tasks pupils with developing a business plan and promotional campaign to increase the number of young adults aged 18-23, following the club and attending matches.
Fullhurst Community College were crowned winners of the club heats, with an idea that was well executed, and will now represent Leicester City and head to one of six Play-Off events held in Premier League stadiums across the country.
They will compete against each other for the chance of heading to the Final in London in March 2019 and presenting their ideas to a panel of judges from the world of football and business.
Premier League Enterprise Challenge Winner, Layton, said: “The experience has really boosted my confidence and I'm starting to think about jobs I could do in the future.” -.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard