- Danny Ward to appear on Monday’s Extra-Time show at 6pm GMT
- Ward will help preview Leicester City’s Carabao Cup Quarter-Final clash with Manchester City
- The Foxes host Pep Guardiola’s men at King Power Stadium on Tuesday (7:45pm GMT kick-off)
- Live coverage of the Development Squad’s Premier League 2 encounter with Chelsea follows at 6:45pm GMT on LCFC.com
The Wales international has been a top performer for the Foxes in the Carabao Cup this term, saving three penalties in a shootout against Wolverhampton Wanderers in the third round before a crucial stop from 12 yards helped City past Southampton.
Up next in the competition is a quarter-final tie with Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City at King Power Stadium on Tuesday (7:45pm GMT kick-off), and Ward will be on hand to talk us through his involvement for City so far.
Danny Ward celebrates after denying Manolo Gabiaddini from the penalty spot in the Carabao Cup Fourth Round.
The former Liverpool shot-stopper is yet to concede a goal for Claude Puel’s men, keeping three clean sheets in 270 minutes of action.
Following Ward’s appearance, we’ll then head over to Holmes Park, where Leicester City’s Development Squad host Chelsea in their final Premier League 2 fixture of 2018 (7pm GMT kick-off).
To watch Ward, Taggart and Bates on Extra-Time, head over to LCFC.com, Twitter and Facebook at 6pm GMT on Monday evening.
Then, supporters can watch build-up to the Under-23s’ clash with Chelsea from 6:45pm GMT on LCFC.com.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard