- Leicester City host the Saints in the Premier League on Saturday 12 January
- £85 + VAT offer includes a casual dining experience in the Fosse Club*
- Every supporter who books will receive a complimentary pie and pint**
- Foxes legend Peter Shilton is scheduled to make a special guest appearance
- Reserved padded seating in the West Stand is included as standard
The Saints’ upcoming visit to Filbert Way is an exceptional chance to experience Premier League hospitality at a fraction of the price.
An exclusive ‘pie and pint’ deal for the Foxes’ next top-flight fixture allows guests to enjoy all the style and comfort afforded by hospitality for just £85+ VAT per head (£102 inclusive).
Package guests can choose one of a selection of gourmet pies, along with a pint of Chang Beer, all while soaking up the atmosphere of the Fosse Club on King Power Stadium’s first floor.
Before taking their padded seats in the West Stand to watch the game, attendees will also receive a free copy of CITY Matchday Magazine and official teamsheet.
A cash bar is available for all guests pre-match, at half-time and after the final whistle – with complimentary tea and coffee also on offer throughout the interval.
Supporters will also have the chance to mingle with City’s iconic former shot-stopper Peter Shilton, who is due to make an appearance in hospitality areas on matchday.
This first-come, first served package is limited to 50 places and can only be secured by calling 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Lounge seating in the Fosse Club is unreserved.
** House wine or soft drink can be chosen as an alternative. Vegetarian pies are available.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard