- Vicente Iborra joins La Liga side Villarreal on a permanent deal
- The 30-year-old made 37 appearances for Leicester City and scored four goals
- He signed from Spanish team Sevilla in the summer of 2017
- Iborra has made over 350 appearances in Spanish football for Levante and Sevilla
The 30-year-old appeared 37 times for the Foxes after signing from Sevilla in the summer of 2017, scoring four goals – most recently finding the net in a 4-0 Carabao Cup victory over Fleetwood Town.
Iborra, who was born in Valencia, has amassed a total of 361 appearances in Spanish football for Levante and Sevilla. It was during a four-year spell in Seville that the midfielder helped the team to three consecutive UEFA Europa League titles.
The popular Spaniard made his Leicester City debut in a 2-0 Carabao Cup win at home to Liverpool in September 2017 and went on to score his first goal in a 2-2 draw away at Stoke City two months later.
Further strikes against West Bromwich Albion and Brighton and Hove Albion followed, while this season Iborra has made 11 appearances for the Foxes, including victories over Watford and Newcastle United.
The Football Club would like to thank Vicente for his contribution over the past two seasons and wish him and his family the very best in the future.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard