- Fousseni Diabaté joins Turkish side Sivasspor on loan until the end of the 2018/19 season
- The Mali youth international signed for Leicester City in January 2018
- The 23-year-old has made 19 appearances for the Foxes in all competitions, scoring two goals
The Sivas-based side finished seventh in the Turkish Süper Lig last term and are now pushing for European qualification going into the second half of the campaign.
The 23-year-old Mali youth international has appeared 19 times for the Foxes in all competitions and scored twice on his debut away to Peterborough United in the Emirates FA Cup last season – a match that City won 5-1.
The quick and skilful forward joined the Foxes after a series of impressive displays for Corsican side Gazélec Ajaccio in the 2017/18 season and will now link up with his new team-mates ahead of Sivasspor’s next fixture away to Alanyaspor on Sunday 20 January.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard