- CITY Matchday Magazine and LCFCQ Issue 6 are available for just £5 this weekend
- Hamza Choudhury is the cover star of CITY Matchday Magazine
- LCFCQ Issue 6 includes exclusive interviews with Ricardo Pereira and Harry Maguire
- Supporters can buy both at a discounted rate outside King Power Stadium on Saturday
As the Foxes host Southampton in the Premier League on Saturday (3pm GMT kick-off), the Blue Army can save £2.50 by buying two official publications in one exclusive matchday offer.
CITY Matchday Magazine, priced at £3.50, is your complete guide to every home fixture with notes from Claude Puel and Vice-Chairman Khun Top, alongside of host of other special features.
Academy graduate Hamza Choudhury is the cover star of this weekend's edition, which also includes a detailed interview with the in-form 21-year-old midfield enforcer.
The Club's quarterly magazine, LCFCQ, usually priced at £4, is a special publication which delves behind the headlines to uncover the lifestyles of City's players and staff away from the world of football.
Ricardo, who grew up in the Benfica district of Lisbon, spent his childhood idolising Thierry Henry. Fast forward to 2018 and he is plying his trade in the Premier League.
LCFCQ also documents the rise of centre-back Maguire, whose heroics at the 2018 FIFA World Cup with England saw him become a household name across the nation.
Additional features include a look at the way youngsters progress through City’s Academy and the importance of strength and conditioning at the Club.
Purchase both LCFCQ Issue 6 and CITY Matchday Magazine for just £5 from vendors outside King Power Stadium and in the Foxes Fanstore, which will be open 45 minutes after full-time.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard